The Azalea Park - Video Tour Below
2182 Sq Ft
This version of the Azalea Park includes:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- First floor master
- Storage over garage
- Island kitchen
- Formal dining with custom trey ceiling
- Vaulted living room open to morning room
- Craftsman touches and cut out openings
- Covered front porch and rear screen porch
- Bronze Level Certified Green with $82/month guarantee
- HERS Index of 61 with a “5-Star Plus” rating
- Checkerboard master bath tile treatment
An Azalea Park is move-in ready.
Ask for more details.
Click here to get a full flyer and price for the Azalea Park
You’ll find far more premium materials – like
granite countertops, hardwood flooring and custom tile work – and far more
special features, like
barrel vault ceilings,
and Signature details (varying by plan) – included, standard in Stanton Homes. Other builders charge a whole lot extra for
these features – if they offer them at all (and most don’t).
on-staff design team
works with you to choose the colors and materials that blend the perfect look and feel for your new custom home.
Design/Build Custom Homes - How to design your kitchen
Sit with our in-house design team and we’ll sketch up ideas for your kitchen together (Custom design work and sessions with an exceptional, experienced interior designer are included in your custom home package at no extra cost for our homebuyers).
Click Here for Main Floor Master Suite Floor Plan Options
Bring us your floor plan or
ask us for more ideas
- we'll show you want we can do for your
dual master suite,
mother in law suite,
fully accessible home needs.
Want to know where this home is available?
Browse custom home communities, lots, and land here.
The Raleigh area offers many great places to live.
Already own a lot? Stanton Homes can
Build On Your Lot,
anywhere throughout central North Carolina.